Rock climbing isn’t just for men to challenge.
With the growing popularity, this challenging physical activity has piqued the interest of many women around the world. To aid such growth in women’s climbing, the market these days has varieties of climbing shoes designed for female climbers.
When speaking about women’s climbing shoes, no one should forget about the Korean company, Butora. It came up with the product named Butora Endeavor Women’s Climbing Shoes, designed to serve novice women climbers.
This pair of climbing shoes feature lower volume feet that are extremely necessary for women climbing shoes. The footwear is designed with 100% organic hemp fabric that minimizes stretch and comes in both narrow and wide versions for a precise fit.
Here, in this Butora Endeavor Women’s Climbing Shoes’ review, we will look into the detailed feature breakdown of this quality entry-level footwear.
Butora Endeavor Women’s Climbing Shoes- The Overview
Designed with the blend of synthetic and leather materials, this Butora Endeavor Women’s Climbing Shoe comes fully lined with organic hemp to keep away the odor. It includes a zig-zag velcro strap that helps you with a snug and customized fit.
Moreover, the product is a popular option for all-season climbing use, and features split leather footbeds for exceptional comfort and performance.
Pros & Cons
|Durable design||Some issues with sizing|
|Great for edging|
|Asymmetric shape for a perfect fit|
- Designed with the blend of synthetic and rubber material
- Features Butora NEO Fuse rubber
- Comes with 100% Organic Hemp lining for controlled stretch and odor
- Features split leather footbeds for comfort and performance
- Features 3D injection-molded ABS midsole for precise edging and torsion rigidity
- Includes triple fork webbing for a custom fit
- Features Polyurethane midsole
- Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 4 inches
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Material: Leather/Synthetic
- Closure: Velcro Strap
- Downturn: Neutral
- Lining: Organic Hemp lining
- Fit: Asymmetrical
- Designed to Serve: Beginners, Gym
- Colors: Crimson, Lavender
Here are some of the highlighted features of Butora Endeavor Women’s Climbing Shoes:
Organic Hemp Fabric
This women’s climbing shoe is made with 100% organic hemp fabric that helps to minimize stretch. This handy feature makes the footwear amazingly breathable and also makes them dry quickly.
You can use this climbing shoe for the all-season climb. Also, the fabric helps to resist the odor development so that you won’t have to worry about your feet smelling when you opt for a day-long climb.
This Butora Endeavor climbing shoe, designed for beginners, never compromises with comfort. The moisture-wicking split leather makes sure you get a snug fit while wearing this pair of climbing shoes for your climb. Besides, the inclusion of 3D injection-molded ABS midsole of this climbing shoe helps with proper edging and torsion rigidity.
The slightly asymmetrical toe shape of this Endeavor comfortably follows the natural line of the foot, and the shoe comes with an innovative triple fork webbing system for custom fitting.
The climbing shoe has the D molded Polyurethane midsole that ensures proper stability while facing the hard rocks during your climb. A welded Polyurethane reinforcement in the leather-upper heel offers more stability and security in the back of the shoe without the full rigidity of a one-piece rubber heel cup.
Amazon Link: Click Here
Other Options Worth Exploring
La Sportiva Oxygym Climbing Shoe
- Designed with synthetic material
- Includes internal breathable fabric that allows for moisture wicking
- Features AirTex Silver lining to reduce odor
- Comes with a 3-Layer WashTex external fabric for clean and hygiene
- Features a wide toe box for precise edging
- Includes a patented hook-and-loop closure system for a personalized fit
- Features La Sportiva’s proprietary FriXion ® RS rubber
Evolv Royale Climbing Shoes
- Designed with leather material
- Features 4.2mm TRAX® high friction rubber
- Includes medium stiffness for edging and jamming support
- Comes with a breathable mesh tongue with lace pocket and perforated upper
- Features asymmetrical toe box for long-lasting comfort
- Features lace-up closure
- Includes the Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) for increased durability
La Sportiva Boulder X
- Designed with synthetic material
- Features Vibram IdroGrip rubber for excellent performance
- Features leather uppers combined with beefy rubber rands for comfort
- Includes mythos lacing system for a highly adaptable and custom fit
- Features high-cushion EVA layers placed on top of the 2mm polypropylene insoles to cushion your feet on long approaches
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Women’s Endeavor comes in two versions: wide and tight. These options help you to tailor your feet. The wide type is for those who have large feet so that they can accommodate the footwear properly. On the other hand, a tight version works comfortably for users with comparatively smaller feet.
You can distinguish between the two versions of the Endeavor Women’s Climbing Shoes by looking at their colors. The wide fit comes in Crimson color while the tight fit comes in Lavender color.
Butora Endeavor Women’s model makes use of the Butora F5 rubber sole that has great friction in cracks and has no any issue on moderate terrains. Besides, this rubber is sticky and holds into the edges pretty well, gifting you good edging experience.
This Women’s Endeavor shoe is available in 16 different sizes. The following is the US sizing chart:
Butora Endeavor Women’s (US Size)
Overall, this pair of climbing shoes yield unrivaled performance without any case of downsizing and with an aggressive curve, or any pain. The organic hemp makes this an attractive option for gym or climbing women shoes, and the available features add more value to your money.
Though it’s not for advanced climbers, the footwear knows the needs of a woman and is an excellent compilation of budget, comfort, and durability, if you are a novice climber.